Need Xenforo/Wordpress expert for website redesign

Hello,

we own www.propertyforum.com which runs on Xenforo, but also has a Wordpress side of the website. We are looking for a Xenforo / Wordpress expert who can update our entire platform to the latest Xenforo version, without negatively affecting our SEO ranking.

We would also like to install Elementor (a page builder) on the Wordpress side of the site, so that eventually we can update / add pages easily ourselves.

We are looking for a quote for an entire site-wide update and redesign, but would like to form an ongoing relationship with a reliable Xenforo wizard!

Please message me your details and experience so we can disucss the project in more detail.

Many thanks,

Kelly

Hello,

we own www.propertyforum.com which runs on Xenforo, but also has a Wordpress side of the website. We are looking for a Xenforo / Wordpress expert who can update our entire platform to the latest Xenforo version, without negatively affecting our SEO ranking.

We would also like to install Elementor (a page builder) on the Wordpress side of the site, so that eventually we can update / add pages easily ourselves.

We are looking for a quote for an entire site-wide update and redesign, but would like to form an ongoing relationship with a reliable Xenforo wizard!

Please message me your details and experience so we can disucss the project in more detail.

Many thanks,

Kelly
Hi Kelly,

We are the best choice in this case. I have sent you a private message.

Top Bottom