Need this theme! Does anyone know this theme's name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what they are using. I'm thinking to buy the paid one. Could you please share the product link?
What did you not understand about
So even if I knew... I wouldn't say.

Figuring out what style it is was not hard to do.
Folks that tend to hang out on hacking/cracking sites tend to support that philosophy... so I seriously doubt you are licensed.... or you would have asked the question in a licensed user area.

Please don't misunderstand me. I am the co-founder of cardsell.app. I was looking for a template for a new website when someone suggested me this website design to me. So I was thinking of buying this product. If you want to help me, you could also help me with the product link. I am very sorry for your behavior.

If you help me I will also become a licensed user
What did you not understand about

Figuring out what style it is was not hard to do.
Folks that tend to hang out on hacking/cracking sites tend to support that philosophy... so I seriously doubt you are licensed.... or you would have asked the question in a licensed user area.

If you can help me please do. I already have many big projects. I thought I would use the Xenforo template for my community. But you are not giving me that chance.

If you can help me please do. I already have many big projects. I thought I would use the Xenforo template for my community. But you are not giving me that chance.
The theme is easy enough to discover as I said.
If you have an existing community using XF, why isn't your account associated with your username and why aren't you asking in the official support area?
If you help me I will also become a licensed user
This strongly indicates to me you are already running XF in a cracked state and simply are trying to obtain style info.
Sorry... not going to help you

Your brain is full of ****. I never said I'm a licensed user nor I said I'm using cracked themes. I know the theme name already. I just asked for help and you are not helping me. Totally sh+t community. Now I will use cracked XF. No worry. I thought you guys might help me but you guys got zero knowledge. Bye

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I will use cracked XF.
Odds are you already are.
Your statement of
I thought I would use the Xenforo template for my community
indicates that you already have a community running XF.

And if, as you say

I know the theme name already.
why are you asking others to point the theme/style out for you?
2+2 is not adding up to 4.

And yes, I know the designer of the style you asked about... simple fact is, with your referred site, your comments and such I simply do not desire to help what appears to be someone that delves already into the hacking/cracking community.
Become licensed, post the question in a licensed support area and I will gladly share the knowledge of the style developer with you. I will tell you this... apparently they no longer support that style on this site, but still offer styles on their own site.

Last edited:
Anyway, who are you? Seems you are a normal user. Who are you to answer like shi*s? I thought you might be a Volunteer or Working for XF. HAHAHA
yep... normal user who has been around XF for over a decade and seen crackers come and go asking questions in the "open to the public" area.
As I told you, I know the developer of the style... but according to you, so do you, so you should no longer need assistance for that non-existent copy of XF you want to run a "template" for on your site?

As for badge... had one for almost 15 years (as an LEO) so I know lines of BS and inconsistencies when I see them. See, I happened to interview enough folks that I knew when a line was being fed.
As I explained to you... get licensed, associate your name with said license and ask in a licensed user area and I'll more than happily point you to that style author... who you claim to already know who is but asked who was.

Have a fantastic day... I fully suspect this thread will be closed shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom