XF 2 Need some IPS tables migrated to some XF tables

ibaker

I have moved from IPS over to XF2. In IPS you have the ability to create what they call a database of information as a section on your site which is basically a list of entries (threads and posts) and these are stored in a set of tables. In my IPS site I had a list of around 400 aircraft together with custom fields.

In XF2 the only way to have an Aircraft list for me is to use @Bob Showcase addon.

So I am after someone who can migrate the IPS records into XF2's Showcase addon. I have attached the IPS and Showcase tables and note that the user_ID's are the same as my main XF user tables as when I migrated I kept ID's the same

Attachments

I have moved from IPS over to XF2. In IPS you have the ability to create what they call a database of information as a section on your site which is basically a list of entries (threads and posts) and these are stored in a set of tables. In my IPS site I had a list of around 400 aircraft together with custom fields.

In XF2 the only way to have an Aircraft list for me is to use @Bob Showcase addon.

So I am after someone who can migrate the IPS records into XF2's Showcase addon. I have attached the IPS and Showcase tables and note that the user_ID's are the same as my main XF user tables as when I migrated I kept ID's the same
Forumcube is able to complete this project. We have already start a private conversation to discuss further.

Top Bottom