Need install, functionality and maintenance on (2) community forums

I see you have a vibrant community. Many qualified developers and techies.
I'm not tech enough to install and maintain forums. I want two, for community benefit, so it's outta my pocket.
They are different topics but, identical structure.
Will xenforo install be complete and functional when you install it. I understand a basic homepage can easily be incorporated.
Need referral for maintenance for anything beyond my learning curve.
Prefer not to just go to freelancer.

I'm not tech enough to install and maintain forums. I want two, for community benefit, so it's outta my pocket.
Will xenforo install be complete and functional when you install it. I understand a basic homepage can easily be incorporated.

If I may offer a recommendation, contact @Claudio at Todo10. They helped our conversion from PhpBB in 2015, and then from 1.5 to 2.0 last year, and we have hosted with them and they take care of maintenance.

I take care of the front end, tech support, theme customization, addons, etc, but even then if I'm stuck I can ask them and find answers and resources. And that include upgrades, updates, etc.

Ask him all your questions and see if he can fulfill your expectations. We have trusted them for 4.5 years and no regret! :) We have a fairly big forum, online for 15+ years. https://vi-control.net/community

Cheers,

Andre

so M@rc
I couldn't even figure out how to send you a conversation, so if you contact me I'd like to go over it more and discuss a timeline, there's no rush, but I do want to get new domains registered.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have started a conversation with you.

@creativeforge thank you for recommending us!

Top Bottom