Need help upgrading goTitans.com and more

Jeff Fuqua

I'm still running 1.1.2 at goTitans.com and it's time to upgrade. ;)

I'm looking for someone to help me do this along with add three different responsive styles. I'm also needing help incorporating ads which change when viewed in narrower formats.

After this, I'm sure I will need assistance adding/customizing some things for all three styles along with some add-on help. It might be best to send me quotes to update/add styles and then another based on an hourly rate to help me with all the misc. needs I'll have.

I want to do all this on my test site first then take it live once everything is 100%. I need to spread this work over the next two months and be ready to have everything ready to launch by mid-July.

I'm looking for someone to help me do this along with add three different responsive styles. I'm also needing help incorporating ads which change when viewed in narrower formats.

After this, I'm sure I will need assistance adding/customizing some things for all three styles along with some add-on help. It might be best to send me quotes to update/add styles and then another based on an hourly rate to help me with all the misc. needs I'll have.

I want to do all this on my test site first then take it live once everything is 100%. I need to spread this work over the next two months and be ready to have everything ready to launch by mid-July.

Feel free to send me a private message about this. :)

Hi Jeff,

Have you read our thread?:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/todo10-blog-forum-and-server-experts-english-español.69924/

Please fell free to start a conversation with me if you need our services :)

Top Bottom