XF 1.2 Need help to add a new Sanskrit 2003 Hindi font in redactor and tinymce

Nitaaiji

Greetings. Please tell me how can I do this. All our Hindi text looks best in this font so we have to add it. I am a novice in code so if it is hard, I can pay someone to do this. Please help. I have just one ttf file for this font. Will that be enough?

Greetings. Please tell me how can I do this. All our Hindi text looks best in this font so we have to add it. I am a novice in code so if it is hard, I can pay someone to do this. Please help. I have just one ttf file for this font. Will that be enough?
You can change the font in the style properties of your style. No extra code is required provided you keep to web standard fonts, which are already listed as options.

You can change the font in the style properties of your style. No extra code is required provided you keep to web standard fonts, which are already listed as options.
Valid for display of the font (and there is a resource explaining how to use Google Fonts - served both locally and via their servers - available in the resources). What he is wanting to do (from my understanding) is actually have that font available as a drop down option in the editor as selectable. That has to be defined in the editor .js file if I remember correctly.

Top Bottom