need help please

I can understand your frustration and I know it’s disheartening, but addon support is to be provided in the addons thread, not in the open forum.
i got it from their website and the thread moved here by slivak. i had it in 3rd party requests. i spent 200 dollars on a chat i can't even use as admin name and a bunch of other things aren't working either. i have 2 support tickets open with arrow and nothing has been done or answered at all.

If you can write it off as a learning experience then I highly recommend @Siropu Chat.
its a fraction of the arrowchat price, fully integrated and supported. I used arrowchat before and am really happy I switched.

If you can write it off as a learning experience then I highly recommend @Siropu Chat.
its a fraction of the arrowchat price, fully integrated and supported. I used arrowchat before and am really happy I switched.
i got his chats for my xf2 but he don't have webcams/mics yet. i even asked him if he will and he said its not easy to add in

Thats true. If you need webcams then there is no real addon for xenforo. The best you can do is find something with integration. But the experiences with software like arrowchat or cometchat will be problematic. Leave your review here and on trustpilot so others can learn from it.

Thats true. If you need webcams then there is no real addon for xenforo. The best you can do is find something with integration. But the experiences with software like arrowchat or cometchat will be problematic. Leave your review here and on trustpilot so others can learn from it.

oh i will do that and let me gather up more screenshots of arrowchats support so others can see 1st hand on how awful it is and don't think i am ''making it up'' or ''lying''. never used cometchat due to the pricing. i did find 2 sites with xenforo integration that i been talking with tho

Top Bottom