Need help creating a XenPorta Minecraft server status block

We've got all UDP ports blocked except for a few. tbh it doesn't really matter because all the lines where the server is housed are on Anti-DDoS boxes, so if a significant amount of traffic comes in to the switch, then the requests are blocked, or delayed to prevent DDoSing.
Yeah, the host I'm at is a bit newbile, I'll be putting my hardware to a better collocation soon.

Ah... seems like they are mainly in the UK ... My user base is from the USA...
I know that they don't have a problem with people connecting from the USA (very little lag etc). Whatever you do, do not go with VolumeDrive. Seriously, just save yourself any trouble ;)

I bought the basecode at codecanyon because I desperately need a solution for this, but I haven't found a way to implement this natively in xenforo. I'm able to use an iframe though :P

It took us a few hours to get right... we may make it hover over to list all players - but when we get 150+ players it gets quite messy.

It took us a few hours to get right... we may make it hover over to list all players - but when we get 150+ players it gets quite messy.
Wouldn't get too messy if you only display their heads (16x16px) and names with a tooltip.
Will you share or sell your code?

Kainzo doesn't share :[... ever since he told one guy who forked herocraft on github to stop because of "copyright infringement" or something like that.

Kainzo doesn't share :[... ever since he told one guy who forked herocraft on github to stop because of "copyright infringement" or something like that.
I made this for HeroCraft and I may be releasing it as a paid addon within a week or so. It'll work with MineQuery and the built in minecraft query (Which doesn't work if you have UDP blocked).

You obviously dont understand - but that's okay. I have given the go ahead to @Shadrixninga to do what he pleases with the status block.

Stop being a leech and contribute to the communities you are a part of ;)

Top Bottom