Need Forum Upgrade Help

tekgirl

Hi All,

I have been MIA for a while due to various issues. Since the increasing amount of censorship on FB and other social media sites, my forum has once again become relevant - for a while we lost about 80% of our traffic.

I need someone to upgrade my forum - please message me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Paige

Hi All,

I have been MIA for a while due to various issues. Since the increasing amount of censorship on FB and other social media sites, my forum has once again become relevant - for a while we lost about 80% of our traffic.

Thanks,
Paige
Sending you a private message

In case you weren't aware, XF has a standard upgrade service which can be purchased via your customer account for $50.

It only covers XF software though (forum core and add-ons), it doesn't include third party add-ons and styles.

In case you weren't aware, XF has a standard upgrade service which can be purchased via your customer account for $50.

It only covers XF software though (forum core and add-ons), it doesn't include third party add-ons and styles.
Thanks Brogan - I saw that, but I need some custom work done because of the custom style. I have been using XF since 2011...always did everything myself, but no longer have time to do that. Maybe I should use the XF upgrade service and get someone else to do the custom work?

Hi All,

Thanks,
Paige
We have started a private conversation and looking forward to arranging our first voice or video call to discuss further!

Top Bottom