XF 2 Need badly a tracker to see where sales come from.

fionix

I have tried almost everything with Google Analytics, but I can't get this damn thing to do what I want, I may be to stupid to use the tool.

What I would like is to know from which page my users comes from when they HIT THE ACCOUNT UPGRADE Button and fullfilm a complete buy.

Today I'm totally blind and do not know where the upgrades are coming from or what triggered that someone bought an account upgrade.

Is there anyone that has a solution for it? I'm willing to pay for it.

Thank you, what is the url to this Mixpanel ? the one I found tell me to update to latest version of firefox and my Antivirus blocks the download. Not very trustable?

The intro video they have is so damn boring that I had to click forward.. yet I can't see what this panel show that Google Analytics don't do. If it can show the exact url someone came from when he made a purchase then they should showcase it much better.

Much of the stuff I don't need or already see in Analytics. Again if I'm wrong then the entire intro video is bad to show the value for me at least.

They allow you to implement tracking code which you can use to draw funnels, and see exactly which paths your users are taking on the site (so that includes the path to your account upgrade page). However it may definitely be an overkill for your purposes, I suggested it as an option for more thorough analytics, take it or leave it, it's just one suggestion.

Google Analytics doesn't know about purchases unless you tell it when a purchase was made. That's going to be the same for any analytics/purchase tracking system. If you are just using Google Analytics default code, that's really only tracking page views. If you haven't done anything custom for Google Analytics as far as tracking, the GA addon I made (it's free) has an option to integrate user upgrades into Google Analytics ecommerce events (purchase, views, etc.)

yeah I'm using your ADD ON but it is simply too difficult to figure it out how it have to be setup. Honestly I use your ADD ON but have no clue what it shows. I had to pay a online service to teach me G4 so it shows me some of what I want to see.

Now we have paid a developer to show it exactly to us, it's so basic information that I won't want to have to spend hours to adjust G4 to show me what I want to see each time.

On top of that, we consider Analytics to be a whistleblower and rather want entirely to get rid of it.

Top Bottom