Style Need a Skin/Plugin Developer for a NFL Fan Hub Site

Zac F.

Hello,

I am looking to hire a great Xenforo skin developer for a custom skin for my XenForo forum at www.PigskinHub.com/forum

I am having a logo designed right now on 99designs, but I need this forum to look GREAT.

The forum structure can be seen at the link above. There will be a category for each NFL conference, and then under each category there will be NFL team forums. I have only added the NFC East structure for illustrative purposes.

Here are some things I need:

• I will be partnering with existing NFL fan blogs to "sponsor" some of the team forums. If someone clicks on "Dallas Cowboys," I need to be able to show a logo for the sponsoring website at the top of that forum (if applicable). The idea would be for each forum to look like its own standalone forum, hosted by PigskinHub.com.
  • Since there are 8 conferences and 32 teams, I need a way to make the home forum page design look clean for so many forums. I liked the design used in this forum: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/sec-sport-zone.97426/ Although he currently has a Halloween theme overlaying everything. I liked how the forums were laid out with a team logo next to each forum.
  • I need the capability to install different ads on a per-forum basis. Since some of the forums will be sponsored, I want to be able to let these sponsors use their own Adsense code and/or banner ads.
  • There will be a chat system integrated with the Xenforo database. That integration is happening tomorrow. I may need help showcasing the chat system on the main forum page.
I am willing to pay as much as $500 plus the cost of any plugins you need. Bonus points if you can offer me an integrated Wordpress/XenForo solution. The database doesn't necessarily have to be integrated, but moving from the Wordpress blog front end to the Xenforo forum should be seamless (ie: not look like two separate websites).

Really I need a XenForo sherpa, if you will. I am new to XenForo, but I'm really trying to get a quality site launched within the next couple weeks, if possible. I'm willing to put my own efforts and knowledge on the Wordpress side of things, but I need help getting an amazing XenForo forum set up.

You can posts here if you're interested or send me a private message. I need to know
A) You agree to the $500 flat payment to get this job done
B) What XenForo forums have you worked with before?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys. For proof I'm willing to spend the money on this project, please see the following link for my 99designs contest: http://99d.me/c/bvdx

Last edited:
Since there are 8 conferences and 32 teams, I need a way to make the home forum page design look clean for so many forums. I liked the design used in this forum: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/sec-sport-zone.97426/ Although he currently has a Halloween theme overlaying everything. I liked how the forums were laid out with a team logo next to each forum.

That's actually my site. I can set my normal theme back as default if it'll help otherwise whomever takes on this project can switch to the other available theme.

That would be the guys at @Audentio Design they just modified a version of one of their pre made themes and I love how it turned out. Yes I went ahead and set my actual theme as default again to help you out.

I'm waiting to hear back from them on how much it would be to do the same edits to the Halloween theme and their winter/Christmas theme when/if it comes out.

No takers? The payment is negotiable, especially if you can offer me a design-integrated Wordpress/XenForo solution. If I can't get any bites here, I will see if I can find someone on UpWork but I'd rather avoid the fees and just pay someone straight-up for a solid product.

Top Bottom