Add-on Need a Developer to Create Two Vaultwiki Plugins

SurferJon

I am using a wiki plugin for Xenforo called Vaultwiki (www.vaultwiki.org).

I need a programmer to make two plugins for Vaultwiki.

The first plugin will mass import pages from a text file and run them through the wiki software to create those pages, update them (if they already exist), or delete them. This plugin would parse a text file with a bunch of different pages in a specific format, with their options specified in the text file (such as if the page will be protected), and mass create them all at once (or make new edits to existing pages). This plugin would also be able to delete pages when you specify their names for deletion. Whenever you want to perform an action, the plugin will show a preview of what will happen, what pages it will affect, then progress bars as it's performing the actions. The creator of Vaultwiki explained here how the plugin could be made: https://www.vaultwiki.org/threads/5898/

The second plugin would allow you to search/replace any text on the wiki using standard search and replace and regex. It would show a preview example of what the changed text will look like, what pages it will affect, then progress bars as it's performing the actions. The creator of Vaultwiki also explained here how this plugin could be made: https://www.vaultwiki.org/threads/6025/

The programmer who is given this project must be skilled in PHP, know how to work with Xenforo, and must be on Skype to give updates at least a few times a day. Project must be completed no longer than a week after given the assignment, with a milestone after the first plugin is completed and the final milestone after the second plugin is completed.

Thank you!

I think it would be wise to also post this on upwork and freelancer.com
It's really hard to find good developers on xenforo.com because all good developers have a very long project queue. There are just too many people seeking developers here.

Top Bottom