Graphic Need 3 gradients done... will pay!

JABRONI

I need some gradients made that are as close as possible to the ones I post, but at least a little different. These gradients are from a skin from MyBB that I found, but it's a paid skin so I guess I can't use them. I don't want to cause any legal dispute, so I would like some made that are as close as possible to them. I'll pay $25 for them.

HLk6w7v.png

iDP9LQG.jpg

FyUHuDz.png

I need some gradients made that are as close as possible to the ones I post, but at least a little different. These gradients are from a skin from MyBB that I found, but it's a paid skin so I guess I can't use them. I don't want to cause any legal dispute, so I would like some made that are as close as possible to them. I'll pay $25 for them.

HLk6w7v.png

iDP9LQG.jpg

FyUHuDz.png

No payment required did the Red one.

Attachments

• gradient1.webp
    gradient1.webp
    90 bytes · Views: 13
Sorry for jumping in before you got to post the 3rd one :ROFLMAO: - didn't see your 1st post when I started :).

Hey don't worry about it. It's good to see members helping other members out no apologies required. :)

For the smaller gradients here's the psd on the chance you may want to do other colours @JABRONI

Attachments

I find it easier to make gradients via CSS than with photoshop. I like CSS, but I suck at photoshop. Hm..

I find it easier to make gradients via CSS than with photoshop. I like CSS, but I suck at photoshop. Hm..

Yeah, css 3 gradients are the way to go but i find i still need to create image gradients due to older browser fall-back support and IE9 not particularly handling them well.

Nice work :)

I hate CSS gradients myself and honestly can't see the point, most gradient images are a few k they don't slow load down, but CSS graidents do, they take quite a while to load, and in Firefox there is a visible JUMP when they do load, very disconcerting, Forsaken uses them a lot.

Gimme a tiny quick easy image any day over that :p

Well,the point is you don't need to make new ones and upload them if you intend to alter the colour or shape. You just need to edit CSS. And you have fewer http requests. But yeah, I agree on the "visible JUMPs". They are pretty annoying.

Well,the point is you don't need to make new ones and upload them if you intend to alter the colour or shape. You just need to edit CSS. And you have fewer http requests. But yeah, I agree on the "visible JUMPs". They are pretty annoying.

There's pros and cons to both image and css gradients. Some people prefer css and using image in conjunction with them as fall back, some css standalone, some image based only. There's also many ways to lower http requests for image gradients too (spritesheets). It's just what the user prefers. It's a case of Tomatos tomatoes.Css3 gradients the complex stuff still has some way to go, my last design had to be image based there was no way of doing it via css3 gradients.

But yeah, I'm with kim on this, give me an image any day of the week. :D

Top Bottom