1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Navigation and Node title box transparency question?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Goodfella, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Goodfella

Goodfella Active Member

Greetings all,
    What im trying to do (Image #2) is make the red parts transparent to so the background can be see thru (see image #1). I have been at it for some time now and cannot figure it out. Any help would be appreciated. I do know that the color change for the nav bar is in a different location than the color for the node title box.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Image #1
    Screen Shot 2014-07-09 at 1.45.37 AM.png
    Image 2
    Screen Shot 2014-07-09 at 1.43.21 AM.png
  2. nttruong

nttruong Member

your request is want change navbar color?
  3. Goodfella

Goodfella Active Member

So i have managed to add a background image to the "Category strip" Under the node menue where you edit the template. So i did not make the background transparent but instead added the background image to it (which is enough for me).
    So i am trying to add a background image or make the navbar transparent. When i did it under template settings only a small part of the nav bar actually applied the background (see image, look in the blue circle).
    So what i did under Style Properties > Header and Navigation > Navigation Tab, i added a background but what i get is what you see only a small section of the nav bar accepted the background.

Attached Files: