XF 1.5 Navbar Text Colour, Alert Background Colour

Grizzly Adam

I am just finishing up my new theme but can't seem to locate a couple options. First, the text colour for the upper nav bar. I have managed to change the selected text but haven't found an option that actually affects this text.

The other is the background for NEW conversations and Alerts. When the new alert comes in where it is usually highlighted, instead you can see any text or images behind the new alert. Thanks for your help.
Screenshot from 2015-09-23 17:20:56.webp

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed .navLink {
    color: @secondaryDarker;
}

Code:
.Menu .primaryContent {
    background-color: @primaryLightest;
}

.Menu .secondaryContent {
    background-color: @contentBackground;
}

.Menu .sectionFooter {
    border: none;
}

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed .navLink {
    color: @secondaryDarker;
}

Code:
.Menu .primaryContent {
}

background-color: @contentBackground;
}

.Menu .sectionFooter {
    border: none;
}
Thank you, you fixed the nav bar but the other problem persists.

Screenshot from 2015-09-23 18:37:07.webp

Double check Building Blocks -> primary/secondary content. It looks like you may of removed the background color there which could cause other issues as well, I'd put a background-color back into those properties even if it's to match your content background.

Double check Building Blocks -> primary/secondary content. It looks like you may of removed the background color there which could cause other issues as well, I'd put a background-color back into those properties even if it's to match your content background.
They are both white, changing them messes up other things but doesn't fix the problems.

Code:
    background-color: {xen:property primaryLightest} !important;
}
Adding !important prevents the transparency, but I no longer have a highlight color for new alerts.

Top Bottom