1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Navbar Stretching

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by ZerpMC, Sep 27, 2013.

1. ZerpMC

ZerpMC New Member

My forum has a theme which makes the navigation bar stretch to cover the full width of the page. My question is simple, I want to cut off parts which go over my background to make the navigation bar the same width as my page. I want to cut off what's shown:

I have tried a lot of things. I've tried editing margins and widths of the navigation bar and page in the General and Heading/Navigation Style Properties pages, as well as the EXTRA.css.
    When editing the margins of my navbar to be the same as my page width, everything gets pushed back like so:

How do I make my navbar the same width as the one shown in the second picture, but with the buttons in the same places as the top picture?

Attached Files:

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You should ask the resource author, but without seeing your site, there's really not much advice we can give.
  3. ZerpMC

ZerpMC New Member

Sent you the link