Navbar distorted on minimize (chrome)

tommydamic68

This is from a user whom found this issue. The navbar becomes distorted when the screen size minimized. Unless this is a style issue? @Russ

Hey There!

I wanted to flag something and it may just be I have to deal, but it just started doing this recently. It works fine in IE, but I am now using Chrome and when I make my screen smaller, it merges all the titles together watched threads etc. I took a screenshot for your reference.

11189621315_6ed7782d99_z.webp

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This usually indicates a bug with a style or even possibly one of the add-ons effecting the navigation as well.

The navigation template when I left it was untouched as with any CSS regarding it aside from some color changes.

Do you know if it just started happening recently? I signed up on the site and notice the usual "jitter" when resizing but it was never stuck like the video showed.

One thing you could try for kicks as I notice you may of done the entire tab as a dropdown modification is:

Export the style to back it up, copy the contents of the template navigation, revert navigation template and see if it still does it.

Then paste the contents back after you've tested it(assuming it wasn't it).

This usually indicates a bug with a style or even possibly one of the add-ons effecting the navigation as well.

The navigation template when I left it was untouched as with any CSS regarding it aside from some color changes.

Do you know if it just started happening recently? I signed up on the site and notice the usual "jitter" when resizing but it was never stuck like the video showed.

One thing you could try for kicks as I notice you may of done the entire tab as a dropdown modification is:

Export the style to back it up, copy the contents of the template navigation, revert navigation template and see if it still does it.

Then paste the contents back after you've tested it(assuming it wasn't it).
The only thing that had anything to do with anything in that area was install this add on- http://xenforo.com/community/resources/navigation-entire-link-trigger-popup.2359/ I have disabled it and the problem appears to still exist on my end, I have a mac, would like to see if it is happening on a windows machine though which I think she has, her version of chrome looks different then mine. Don't know if it just started, she claims she just moved over to chrome then noticed it. Could you take a peak @Russ? i don't feel comfortable messing with the style stuff to be honest.

The only thing that had anything to do with anything in that area was install this add on- http://xenforo.com/community/resources/navigation-entire-link-trigger-popup.2359/ I have disabled it and the problem appears to still exist on my end, I have a mac, would like to see if it is happening on a windows machine though which I think she has, her version of chrome looks different then mine. Don't know if it just started, she claims she just moved over to chrome then noticed it. Could you take a peak @Russ? i don't feel comfortable messing with the style stuff to be honest.
@Russ?

Top Bottom