XF 1.2 Nav bar menu tabs not highlighting when on the page they are linked to

For some reason the new nav menu tabs I added are not highlighting when you click on them and take you to the page they are linked to. For example I have Forums Members "New Page" "NewPage" Help

The Forums and Members tabs highlight just fine when I click on them, but the other tabs for my new pages do not highlight when you click on them and the page they are linked to is loaded. For example on Xenforo, http://xenforo.com/community/resources/ , The tab is highlighted showing you are on that page/section of the website. Or if you click on forums that tab is highlighted.

The links I am using do not take you to a different website or anything but just a different page on the site. Is there some code that I am missing from these menus to make this happen?

I have been playing around with the tab logic and code and there is no way I have found that I can get these tabs to highlight/be selected when I am on the page they are associated with. I even tried nodes as tabs and didn't get the behavior I want. I just want to be able to click on the new Tab I added and then it will remain highlighted/selected as long as I am on that page. Has anyone done this themselves without use of a plugin or something I can copy from current tabs such as Forums to get this tab selected behavior?

Yeah the Nodes As Tabs addon should work for you. Just add/edit a node and enable Display As Tab which adds it to the navbar and enables tab-selection. If that's not what you want then please provide more information.

Top Bottom