Native+ App for XenForo [Paid] [Deleted]

Up front cost from self serve is most expensive. Shouldn't that be cheapest? I think Tapatalk BYO does not have up front cost.

Up front cost from self serve is most expensive. Shouldn't that be cheapest? I think Tapatalk BYO does not have up front cost.
If cheap and no up-front cost are what you are looking for, then I respectfully refer you to the other apps which are priced that way.

Not necessarily... I think maybe it's easier for a developer to run things "in house" sometimes, I'd image that support costs would be much higher for clients trying to run their own push server and submit their own apps. You also get the privilege of getting the code for the push server... Same pricing model can be seen elsewhere... for example our help desk software is $29/month for a hosted solution, or a whopping $1500 if you want to buy it to run on your own server.

Of course I may not know what I'm talking about. :LOL:

Looks good.
My site needs a mobile app and I have never ever likes the solutions offered by tapatalk. I was considering PMA but I think this will be an overall better experience and at the same price. My website peak season runs from March to September so will be good to get this running in May

Last edited:
Hi I have paid for authorization. So what now, I just need to wait until 25th right? Hope so we reach the satisfactory funding.

And even if we reach and you send us the details, app installed, if no satisfactory from us, you still offer 30 days refund right? And no question asked.

Just want to confirm about our satisfactory too as customers, your app seems like a great addition to our forum kebunpedia.com, therefore we are happy to join the authorization and pre order thing.

Can't wait to get the app. Hopefully we all get what we want ;)

@bibitbunga Yes, we just wait until the 25th for an update. As stated in the OP, after both apps are published/installable, 30 days for you and your customers to try it out risk-free, and an additional 30 days to get a full refund, no questions asked. Take note of the different dates to get a timeline for the deliverables [alpha app, beta app, and release].

Thank you for your support of Native+ (y)

what do you mean has been removed and no longer available to download? what about the customers who have paid for the authorization like me?

please elaborate. thank you.
Should have received an email from me just before; if you didn't let me know and I'll re-send

Edit: note that this will go to your paypal email since that's the only one on file

Should have received an email from me just before; if you didn't let me know and I'll re-send

Edit: note that this will go to your paypal email since that's the only one on file
I have not received any email. Might be sent to other email that i do not read daily. I've just sent you my email address via conversation.

Thank you

Top Bottom