A member notified me that he had gotten an error while posting, and when I tried to, I could verify that the problem existed. The error I get is:
Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'extra_data' doesn't have a default value
I also inserted an screenshot of the error. What could this be, and more importantly, how do I fix it? The most recent changed I did was upgrading the BBCodeManager for the exploit that was in the old one, and some changes in my mysql configs. I disabled the addons that might have inflicted this, but I still can't post a reply.
I hope someone can help me, because not being able to post on a forum isn't good. Thanks in advance!
EDIT: More info
Theme: Flexile (Slightly modified)
- Custom BBCode Manager v1.2.2
- Find users sharing the same IP 0.0.2
- Multiple Account Detection 1.0.1
- Online Status 1.1
- Tapatalk 1.1.2
- [8wayRun.Com] XenHabla (IRC) 1.0.7
- [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) 1.4.4
- [8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools) 1.1.4
- [xfr] Infractions 1.0.2
- [xfr] Merge Double User Post 1.2.0
The backend is MySql, nginx and php-fpm.
It's experienced by all users, no matter the browser.