• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mysqli statement execute error

Hello,

A member notified me that he had gotten an error while posting, and when I tried to, I could verify that the problem existed. The error I get is:

Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'extra_data' doesn't have a default value

error.png
I also inserted an screenshot of the error. What could this be, and more importantly, how do I fix it? The most recent changed I did was upgrading the BBCodeManager for the exploit that was in the old one, and some changes in my mysql configs. I disabled the addons that might have inflicted this, but I still can't post a reply.

I hope someone can help me, because not being able to post on a forum isn't good. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: More info

Xenforo: 1.0.4.
Theme: Flexile (Slightly modified)
Addons:
  • Custom BBCode Manager v1.2.2
  • Find users sharing the same IP 0.0.2
  • Multiple Account Detection 1.0.1
  • Online Status 1.1
  • Tapatalk 1.1.2
  • [8wayRun.Com] XenHabla (IRC) 1.0.7
  • [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) 1.4.4
  • [8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools) 1.1.4
  • [xfr] Infractions 1.0.2
  • [xfr] Merge Double User Post 1.2.0

The backend is MySql, nginx and php-fpm.

It's experienced by all users, no matter the browser.

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
The error refers to the Merge Double User Post addon. Try disabling that addon to see if that fixes the error.

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Some of the line numbers aren't matching up for me.

What version of XF?

Run the file check to make sure it comes back clean:

Admin CP -> Tools -> File Health Check

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
XF 1.0.4

That's an old version. Can you upgrade to 1.1.2? I recommend that anyways.

I examined the code for both versions and I see a difference that would explain this error. It appears to be a bug in 1.0.4. I can't find a report for it, but the code is fixed in 1.1.2.

Sorry to but in here, but I also got errors today..
reported from 3 members of th e10 odd logged in to the system.

Xenforo error.jpg
XF 1.0.4

That's an old version. Can you upgrade to 1.1.2? I recommend that anyways.

I examined the code for both versions and I see a difference that would explain this error. It appears to be a bug in 1.0.4. I can't find a report for it, but the code is fixed in 1.1.2.

I got the exact nature of the errors, it happens whenI slick on report !
or simply speaking, when I want to report ( even for checking ) the feature, I get that error.
The following error occurred:

Undefined index: node_id
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 388
  2. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::setForumCacheItem() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 145
  3. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->setExtraData() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 163
  4. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_forumCountsMessages() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 131
  5. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_updateUserMessageCount() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 512
  6. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in DigitalPointSpy/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 7
  8. DigitalPointSpy_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->save() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 415
  9. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_saveFirstMessageDw() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 363
  10. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
  11. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in PostOnReport/Report.php at line 103
  12. PostOnReport_Report->reportContent() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Post.php at line 431
  13. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Post->actionReport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  14. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  15. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/raidcom/public_html/community/index.php at line 13
That error names two addons:

DigitalPointSpy
PostOnReport

I'm not going to try to upgrade it to see if that fixes it - I'm moving to a new domain and a new install in a day or so. Thanks for the replies though.