1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Live Free, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Live Free

Live Free Active Member

Looks like I'm getting another sever error somewhat frequently in addition the the smtp error. This is the other one:

Code:
    Error Info
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table './admin_databasename/xf_session.MYI'; try to repair it -library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 3:11 PM
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/admin/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /home/admin/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /home/admin/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(661): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('DELETE FROM `xf...')
    #3 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Session.php(773): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete('xf_session', 'expiry_date < 1...')
    #4 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/CronEntry/CleanUp.php(23): XenForo_Session->deleteExpiredSessions()
    #5 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_CleanUp::runHourlyCleanUp(Array)
    #6 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
    #7 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(22): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
    #8 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(198): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 9.99999880791, '')
    #9 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(321): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.99999880791, '', false)
    #10 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(274): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
    #11 /home/admin/public_html/deferred.php(18): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
    #12 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(41) "http://www.site.org/deferred.php"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(47) "/threads/thats-or-thats-grammar-question.40168/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    }
    }

What is this saying? Confusing session ids? Is the top statement in the error info saying it was trying to repair it, or is it suggesting I try to repair the table?

Thanks

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Looks like your mySQL server has issues. You can attempt to REPAIR the xf_sesion table, or contact your host to do it for you.

3. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

You can use phpMyAdmin to repair the xf_session table.

4. gxd

gxd Member

@Jeremy and @AndyB I use phpMyAdmin to repair the xf_session table. Forum is OK. But this error is still repeated. A day I must sign in phpMyAdmin to repair the xf_session table one.
    What can I do?

5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Contact your host if the session table is constantly crashing.

If they are unable to resolve it, move to a different host.

gxd, AndyB and Amaury like this.
  6. gxd

gxd Member

Thanks @Brogan for your support. But I use my server. It is very expensive. I can't buy another one :(.

7. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Research why your mysql keeps restarting. Could be something as simple as it needs to be updated.