XF 1.5 Mysqli prepare error: Not unique table/alias: 'liked_content'

framer

I've been getting a lot of server errors with this comment: Mysqli prepare error: Not unique table/alias: 'liked_content'

One user out of 1o,000+ users has complained about his profile page not working and displays the message below.

Can I get a clue to where to look for a solution. I've just turned off all the like buttons to see if that has an effect on the server errors.

Mysqli prepare error: Not unique table/alias: 'liked_content'
1.Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
2.Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
3.Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
4.Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
5.XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/ProfilePost.php at line 1100
6.XenForo_Model_ProfilePost->getProfilePostComments() in XenForo/Model/ProfilePost.php at line 1329
7.XenForo_Model_ProfilePost->addProfilePostCommentsToProfilePosts() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 258
8.XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionMember() in *******/AdvancedProfilePosts/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 7
9.*******_AdvancedProfilePosts_ControllerPublic_Member->actionMember() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
10.XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
11.XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/index.php at line 13

Any help greatly appreciated...

framer

It looks like an issue with a third party add-on.

As the author is banned from this site for various reasons, you will need to seek support on their site.

Top Bottom