MyShop vs. GFNCoders Storefront vs. Resource Manager?

surfsup

Ok seems like we have 3 storefronts coming out soon (most likely RM coming out 1st), wonder which one would be more beneficial and all-in-one solution?

The RM im not sure if its going to have its own buy-now options without it having to link over to paypal or our own payment system, would be awesome if they embed a payment processor etc.

MyShop seems to work well soon with his new version of MyPoints?

GFNCoders supposedly to be the same as Nexus for IPB?

What are you thoughts? What are you most looking forward to?

xfPoints will work with xfShop (MyShop) as an image shop. xfShop v2 will be a storefront for digital goods such as images, usergroup cosmetics, mods, etc.

The RM I can only see as a place to sell mods and images. I don't see it doing much more than that. I am going to tie xfPoints into it as well so people can purchase items with money or points.

GFNCoders mod, no idea, never knew they were doing a shop.

Now for me I'm looking forward to the RM, but I'm looking forward to xfShop v2 as I'm sure many customers that purchase v1 would enjoy me actually releasing the promised update. GFNCoders releases one similar to Nexus I would be impressed and probably use it over my own and RM.

xfPoints will work with xfShop (MyShop) as an image shop. xfShop v2 will be a storefront for digital goods such as images, usergroup cosmetics, mods, etc.

The RM I can only see as a place to sell mods and images. I don't see it doing much more than that. I am going to tie xfPoints into it as well so people can purchase items with money or points.

GFNCoders mod, no idea, never knew they were doing a shop.

Now for me I'm looking forward to the RM, but I'm looking forward to xfShop v2 as I'm sure many customers that purchase v1 would enjoy me actually releasing the promised update. GFNCoders releases one similar to Nexus I would be impressed and probably use it over my own and RM.
Ah ok, I was under the impression xfshop 2 would be able to sell physical items too, bummer :/ - would be cool if xfPoints would work with GFNCoders store too, or maybe have xfpoints also be as a Raffle system would rock!

xfShop v2 you can sell physical items in. Just a matter of having an image of the item and using the right settings to include shipping address.

Not sure if I will tie it into GFNCoders store but we shall see.

Top Bottom