MyShop, MyPoints, RM

Cupara

I'm curious with the RM being released, is there any place for a shop mod? I'm not against creating it and possibly integrating it with the RM as well but I really would like honest opinions. Thanks to a loyal member of XF I am able to release mods, build mods on a secured board, and release them here. So I'm starting work on updating MyPoints and ground work for MyShop.

RM seems like just a basic resource for selling digital products by all members but not sure if MyShop could even stand up against that as it started as an image shop.

Look forward to replies.

I know what is needed but I still have to release a fix for MyPoints first and MyShop is being rewritten to be more of a store instead of an image shop. Still doesn't answer my concern about if there is even room for shops once RM is released.
If you read the thread, all your concerns are addressed. The only shop that's available sucks. Make a better one.

LOL I have read that thread multiple times but no one ever mentions RM at all. Either way I am working on a better one but as xfrocks states in that thread, "rule of thumb: don't expect much" in other words don't expect mine within a week or 2. I want to get a tester or 2 before I release to public so DRE check your PC.

No longer have that as I closed my old Paypal.. To open my business one, but you should remember me :) We were suppose to play GW2 together but you went back to WoW

Yeah I know, I got you covered. I just made that post so anyone who may ask the same thing has the answer. There are some I remember and some I don't.

I am, tried going back to vB and hated it with all the updates to the code and such, UBB is dead, wBB is ok but not my cup of tea so now I'm selling off my UBB and wBB license but so far no bites.

What happened to all the money you collected for the gallery project???? Is this the same situation as the robbo thread?

What happened to all the money you collected for the gallery project???? Is this the same situation as the robbo thread?
Robbo thread? Why does it matter what happened to the money for that project? All the money I got for that project was donations, I never accepted it as anything else. xfGallery is still a planned mod but not until after xfPoints and xfShop are stable and bug free for the most part.

Edit: I know what Robbo thread you refer to, no this will be nothing like that nor will I ever release build after build without a public version.

Top Bottom