My son is going to be swimming at USA Olympic Trials

Very nice.

My main criticism is that there are too many forums. Until there are enough threads, I think it's best to use prefixes to categorise threads in one forum rather than loads of forums with just one or two threads in each. Then split off into more forums if it necessary.

A good addon is Prefix Forum Listing which lets you have a menu at the top to filter by prefix:

e.g. here:

https://cafesaxophone.com/forums/saxophones-accessories.16/

Last edited:
Congrats to you and your son!

In addition to what @Mr Lucky suggested, fill the front page with swimming related links to threads in your forum. Your target audience is people interested in swimming, not people interested in site development (or the progress of your site's development).

Your target audience is people interested in swimming, not people interested in site development (or the progress of your site's development).

I agree with this. Your site is nice so you should start pushing content relevant to your audience now. This is the first page they're going to see when they land on your site and the first thing people see below the slider is your sites development progress :(.

Though really congratulations on your son, wishing him the very best :)

Top Bottom