My Ride

wickedstangs

Hello everyone, I am so excite for Xenforo, that I would like to share my love with Mustangs.. Here are my kids.. In Order..:) Time for another Xenforo Lic..

1988 Ford Mustang LX 4.6L
WSRCatDMPsm.webp

1990 Mustang LX 347
DSC_0732.webp

2009 Shelby GT500
Barona20120519_WIKD500_03.webp

2013 Mustang GT California Special
2013-01-01_08-36-40_182.webp

That 1990 Mustang LX 347 reminds of the old 1987 holden commodore I had years ago, just the front end, anyway.
1986_VL_Commodore.webp

I'm rebuilding a flamethrower 1974 LH holden torana I've had for a few years so hopefully in another year or so (I'm rebuilding a harley too, and a suzuki bandit - i have no life) I can post a video of me here driving it in circles until it explodes or I get bored. I love toranas. :love:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That 1990 Mustang LX 347 reminds of the old 1987 holden commodore I had years ago, just the front end, anyway.
View attachment 40881

I'm rebuilding a flamethrower 1974 LH holden torana I've had for a few years so hopefully in another year or so (I'm rebuilding a harley too, and a suzuki bandit - i have no life) I can post a video of me here driving it in circles until it explodes or I get bored. I love toranas. :love:

I was there for that lol!

Very nice mustangs.

View attachment 40881

Awesome looking cars

Hello everyone, I am so excite for Xenforo, that I would like to share my love with Mustangs.. Here are my kids.. In Order..:) Time for another Xenforo Lic..

I would give you a Like but I'm a Buick kind of guy :p

j/k nice cars man, sadly I had give all mine up for some real kids that require more time and money lol.

Yep, been a member for a long time there, sold one of my cars in the marketplace. Was actually contacted by the owner for a custom skin but wasn't able to get anything for him in a timely manner.

Top Bottom