My Question Thread

Bamboo

I'll use this thread to post any questions I have about making a theme and such.

1st question.
1308158964.png

How can I make the rounded bit, the section where the forums are a different colour, instead of using the background colour.

Forum List -> Category Strip

If you mean the light blue background, then add this to EXTRA.css:

Code:
.nodeList {
background-color: #CC0000;
}

.nodeList .categoryForumNodeInfo, .nodeList .forumNodeInfo, .nodeList .pageNodeInfo, .nodeList .linkNodeInfo {
background-color: #FF9900 !important;
}

I'll use this thread to post any questions I have about making a theme and such.

1st question.
1308158964.png

How can I make the rounded bit, the section where the forums are a different colour, instead of using the background colour.

I think you want these:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Building Blocks
> Section Main
> Primary Content

Cheers, that did the job with that :)

How would I take away these 2 colours and change it so it's just 1 picture as the background. (Or just the grey bit)
1308166281.png

How would I also largen this a little bit too. (the box thing)
1308166344.png

Cheers, that did the job with that :)

How would I take away these 2 colours and change it so it's just 1 picture as the background. (Or just the grey bit)
1308166281.png

How would I also largen this a little bit too. (the box thing)
1308166344.png

1. Header & Navigation, Click on header and click the background color switcher then check the box 'Clear value' then set your background image in General, Html

2. Header & Navigation, click settings and change 'Header Tab Height' i usually change mine to 30px :)

Top Bottom