My next Xenforo project - Constructive Critique please

I think it looks good, although you should probably run your main images such as your background image through an image compressor; I have extremely fast internet in today's world, and it took roughly 2-3 seconds for the image to finish downloading (like you would watch it load a row at a time.) Good job, though. :)

I think it looks good, although you should probably run your main images such as your background image through an image compressor; I have extremely fast internet in today's world, and it took roughly 2-3 seconds for the image to finish downloading (like you would watch it load a row at a time.) Good job, though. :)
Thanks. Did you mean the Gallery images at the top of the homepage?

i was hoping the site was about speakers :(
Cornwall Forum about speakers? Im not sure what you mean

Hello @Dav, you have some nice photos in your Showcase and Gallery sections. :)

Only thing I would suggest is maybe tweak the colours. I feel the grey, blue, yellow and green sort of clash together. Also I found the tabs to be difficult to read when hovered over:
cornwall.webp

the klipsch cornwalls are some of the best speakers in the world for over 50 years!
http://www.klipsch.com.au/cornwall-history

I didnt know this, i just read a little about them :)

Hello @Dav, you have some nice photos in your Showcase and Gallery sections. :)

Only thing I would suggest is maybe tweak the colours. I feel the grey, blue, yellow and green sort of clash together. Also I found the tabs to be difficult to read when hovered over:
View attachment 88245

Well spotted thanks for this

Yeah, it just slowly loaded in.

Thanks, i will sort this.

Appreciation for all the feedback, it really helps (y)

Top Bottom