My Last Day Using VB4 - Whoo Hoo

Full of scammers and Mod-Nazis. I would steer clear of Digitalpoint.
Did all that and got an offer anyway... O'well.

I did notice how full of complete BS the forum was. From an ex marketing person... they are still going on about things that died 10 years ago... which says to me, all bad. The advice their is a decade old, if not more. Talk about living in the past... people are still spamming links into it with their directory submission softwares, decade old spam tactics, blah blah blah... OMFG... what a pile of crap that site has fallen into for decent information.

I am officially no longer a VB customer... no licenses to my name. I kind off feel cleaner now for some reason... :rolleyes:

I have to give it up to some of the staff their though... been really excellent and they are absolutely coated in Teflon... especially Steve Mac... must be extremely thick skinned... its an honour to have chatted with him IMHO.

Did all that and got an offer anyway... O'well.

I did notice how full of complete BS the forum was. From an ex marketing person... they are still going on about things that died 10 years ago... which says to me, all bad. The advice their is a decade old, if not more. Talk about living in the past... people are still spamming links into it with their directory submission softwares, decade old spam tactics, blah blah blah... OMFG... what a pile of crap that site has fallen into for decent information.

The mod team there is terrible.

I reported someone breaking the rules and got an infraction for it, because I posted asking the user to state the truth. His other thread stated he scammed the buyer.

That place is scam central.. you REALLY have to be careful who you deal with there. When it comes to licenses, they will pay you. And then you find out Paypal took the money back, because some idiot paid with a stolen credit card.

Obviously Shawn and the staff don't really care there anyways. They are raking in boat loads from the ads and members.

I am officially no longer a VB customer... no licenses to my name. I kind off feel cleaner now for some reason... :rolleyes:

I have to give it up to some of the staff their though... been really excellent and they are absolutely coated in Teflon... especially Steve Mac... must be extremely thick skinned... its an honour to have chatted with him IMHO.

That may be.. but I do feel sorry for some of the staff there. I really think some guys just can't quit and move on even if they wanted too. And the end of the day they need to get their paycheck too. So I can see why they can't just say good bye and walk out.

Also, I think someone up top is calling all the shots. I know the support staff there cares for members, but they can't do anything. They just follow orders and that is that. So it's a sad situtation, but that's the way it is..... Who knows, maybe when XF is big. They will quit and move here.

If not.. well then that's the way it is... It's life and we sometimes don't all follow the same path as our mates.

Bob Brisco for his personal use.

Let's not get into this debate :p I know I brought it up and everyone here wasn't happy regardless of how much we may dislike him. Putting someone else down won't get us anywhere or make us any better. Let's keep that negative side away from everything and bring out the positive sides to everything here at XF.

Top Bottom