XF 1.1 My header & node icons broke

Tott3

Hopefully this is the right forum for this.

For some reason my header broke. Like this: http://www.obsessed-gaming.com/forum/

It's only when browsing the forum and nothing else. I haven't really done anything on the site, it just appeared for some strange reason. Also my node icons has gone all orange for some reason, I have checked the node icon style property and they're all set to transparent. I'm not very good at these things so any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance / Totte

I have seen this problem with Flexile before. I don't remember how to fix it, and the solution isn't obvious to me looking at your style. It's probably an issue with your CSS or style properties. Did you change anything before this started happening?

admin control panel -> styles -> templates -> header.css. Find #header rule that should be at the beginning of file and add those css rules.

I added it in this one. If I added it right below #header nothing happened.

Code:
{
    @property "header";
    background: @primaryMedium_alt url('@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/main-bar-gradient.png') repeat-x top;
    @property "/header";
position: absolute;
top: 0;
left: 0;
right: 0;
}

Now it's on top but there's an orange line below the menu bar and the black admin area thingie at the top disappears when browsing the forum. Like so (I marked the areas with red):

iAg9r.png

Oh, right. header's css is not a problem, its position in dom tree is. Undo those changes.

There is an extra </div> in your code causing that problem. Looks like its in "Steam Group Stats" section of sidebar

Worked wonders! Thanks a bunch! <3

Can you change the forum topic name to solved somewhere on this forum? So others won't go here and waste their time. ^^

Oh yeah, any clue why my node icons are just orange? :/ Should be transparent orange bubbles..

Check the properties:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Node Icons

Also try reverting this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> node_list.css

That doesn't make any sense. Can you create a temporary admin account and pm me details, so I could check that problem?

edit: fixed, node_list.css had invalid entries for node icons.

Arty fixed that issue, thanks. Now I got this other issue if someone could help me with that. My "Home" tab does not highlight nor shows "sub-links" as intended :/ When you're browsing "home" it's supposed to show "Recent Activity, What's new? & Help" below the button if I'm not mistaken and the button should highlight as the rest of the buttons do if you "hit them".

Top Bottom