XF 1.4 My forum page only shows "index of /" and nothing else

abiola

Hi guys,
I have a problem right now and i dont know what to do.. My site www.hotspotforum.com shows only "index of /" and some directory lists. I dont know what could be responsible.

On my admin backend, everything looks okay with all files intact. I contacted my host and found out i have two folders in my host manager.. One hotspotforum and the other hotspotforum.com~. One of the staffs suggested i rename the hotspotforum.com~ to hotspotforum and change the name of the other one but i am not sure.

I looked at the files and folders in both and it seemd the one with hotspotforum.com~ has not been updated in a while while hotspotforum.com has updated files from the dates.

Does it mean i installed the script twice or what and what can i do to rectify it?

Thanks

Your index.php file is missing, along with lots of other stuff.

Have you been deleting files and folders from the server?
I actually deleted a phpbb script on it this morning. The phpbb script was first installed on the domain before i opted for xenforo last year. After deleting it this morning and this happened...

You have also deleted some of the XenForo files.

You will either need to restore from a backup or upload the files from the .zip.
If you opt for the latter, attachments and avatars will be lost.

I actually deleted a phpbb script on it this morning. The phpbb script was first installed on the domain before i opted for xenforo last year. After deleting it this morning and this happened...

Where was the phpbb forum installed? In the root or another folder? ANyway, as mentioned above, you will have to reupload the xenforo folders/files again and then do not forgot to re-add the db details in the config.php file.

Where was the phpbb forum installed? In the root or another folder? ANyway, as mentioned above, you will have to reupload the xenforo folders/files again and then do not forgot to re-add the db details in the config.php file.
I think in the root... I will reupload the xenforo files again and see what happens.. Thanks

Top Bottom