XF 2.1 My forum got crashed while editing some posts

I was editing some of the bbcode image posts to add some alt tags, and suddenly my forum got crashed.

It all goes like this
I installed below plugin
Changed the ownership of a post and it worked properly

I was editing some of the comments on the ownership changed post and suddenly my forum got crashed.

I checked the error log and has these 3 lines repeated soo many times (attaching the original error log)

[03-Sep-2020 13:07:05 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home//public_html/cindex.php on line 5
[03-Sep-2020 13:21:15 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home//public_html/zindex.php on line 9
[03-Sep-2020 13:21:55 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home//public_html/coment on line 18

Now pages are not loading properly and can not access admin panel

Last edited by a moderator:
[03-Sep-2020 13:07:05 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home//public_html/cindex.php on line 5
[03-Sep-2020 13:21:15 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home//public_html/zindex.php on line 9
None of those files are from XenForo nor from add-on.

What about this one ?

[03-Sep-2020 13:21:55 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home//public_html/coment on line 18

Top Bottom