XF 2.1 My forum got crashed while editing some posts

I was editing some of the bbcode image posts to add some alt tags, and suddenly my forum got crashed.
Now some weird pages are loading while accessing the forum (desifakes.com)

It all goes like this
I installed below plugin
Changed the ownership of a post and it worked properly

I was editing some of the comments on the ownership changed post and suddenly my forum got crashed.

I checked the error log and has these 3 lines repeated soo many times (attaching the original error log)

[03-Sep-2020 13:07:05 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/desifake/public_html/cindex.php on line 5
[03-Sep-2020 13:21:15 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/desifake/public_html/zindex.php on line 9
[03-Sep-2020 13:21:55 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/desifake/public_html/coment on line 18

Now pages are not loading properly and can not access admin panel

Attachments

• error_log.txt
    204.4 KB · Views: 2

TickTackk

[03-Sep-2020 13:07:05 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/desifake/public_html/cindex.php on line 5
[03-Sep-2020 13:21:15 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/desifake/public_html/zindex.php on line 9
None of those files are from XenForo nor from add-on.

What about this one ?

[03-Sep-2020 13:21:55 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/desifake/public_html/coment on line 18