My first XF forum!

Razasharp

Finally got my first XF forum up (link in sig). My members really like XF, and I am planning another XF forum soon :D

I am especially keen to hear your thoughts on SEO and related improvements and suggestions if you have any.

Big thanks to plug-in authors and everyone who has helped me with the forum and my XF related questions :)

Finally got my first XF forum up (link in sig). My members really like XF, and I am planning another XF forum soon :D

I am especially keen to hear your thoughts on SEO and related improvements and suggestions if you have any.

Big thanks to plug-in authors and everyone who has helped me with the forum and my XF related questions :)

Yes, great design, very eye-friendly... What promotion strategy did you initially use to get your very first batch of visitors & members?

Congratulations! Took you long enough... and, unusually for me, I LOVE the style!

Thanks babes! :D

Good design, I like it :)

Thanks Veer!

Yes, great design, very eye-friendly... What promotion strategy did you initially use to get your very first batch of visitors & members?

Thanks OH.

We moved our breed specific profiles and threads (and members) into the site from my other site, then emailed all our members to let them know they could log-in with their existing username and password :)

Top Bottom