My first forum - Mafiagangs.net

neon tetra

Hi everyone,

So having spent almost 15 years on others' forums, I finally decided to get my own and xenforo was my obvious choice. Very pleased with my decision so far.

https://www.mafiagangs.net

At core, its a general discussion forum with main focus on an online forum game of Mafia which I used to arrange on another forum in the past. Though, I encourage my posters to participate in other sports and general discussions too and in near future, I'd be arranging some fantasy leagues on there as well.
Would love to have some increased no. of members as well as somehow figure out how to put advertisements on the site.

I am still trying to improve the site with whatever resources I can apply using my limited technical knowledge lol. But wanted to get some feedback from some experienced xenforians here. So go easy on me 🤪

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 5.04.00 PM.webp

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 5.04.41 PM.webp

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 5.04.55 PM.webp

Looks like you're off to a pretty decent start, though you might consider removing the giant emblem or perhaps moving it to the background. It takes up a lot of space needlessly, IMO. Otherwise it looks good!

Looks like you're off to a pretty decent start, though you might consider removing the giant emblem or perhaps moving it to the background. It takes up a lot of space needlessly, IMO. Otherwise it looks good!

Like Static Xbox said, emblem is out of place and far to large. Didn't know Patrick Mahomes had ties to the Mafia! Other then that, looks cool!

Thanks for the feedback!

I have reduced the banner height a bit and its actually looking better. Moving it to the background (ideally a portion of behind the navigation tabs) also sounds like a good idea but I'm not sure how to get it done though.

Hey,

You site loads very slow for me. It's good that you've took others advise and removed that image in the frontpage, it was kind of pointless. I like the fact it now lands on the forum homepage where all the content is. Overall, looks great. Good luck!

Top Bottom