My copy of Halo CE Anniversary Edition just came in!

Still don't like it :p, jet packs, armor lock, sprint (is okay same with evade), but other then that, it ruined the Halo gameplay.

TBH they shouldn't even do a re-release of it, it will probably be just like CE Anniversary. They should concentrate all of their people on to Halo 4 which is coming out next year.
This is Microsoft dog. lol

They don't have to concentrate on just one game, they have the money to build whole teams from ground up.

I'm glad Bungie left Microsoft and got it's independence back though. Now they can focus on trying to create something better than Halo.

Plus, they have plenty of time to role it out. Like I said, just update the graphics engine and leave everything else alone. There was nothing wrong with it. The rocket glitch should be kept in the game, super bounce, dummy glitches...etc. That's what made the game!!! lol Well, at least the superbounce did.

Plus, they have plenty of time to role it out. Like I said, just update the graphics engine and leave everything else alone. There was nothing wrong with it. The rocket glitch should be kept in the game, super bounce, dummy glitches...etc. That's what made the game!!! lol Well, at least the superbounce did.
Yessss The rocket glitch is godly.

That's the one that creates super jumps right?

Yessss The rocket glitch is godly.

That's the one that creates super jumps right?
The rocket glitch was the one that you use a rocket and a sword and use some button combos to switch from rocket zoomed to your sword and you lunge literally across the map or above the map boundaries if done properly.

The rocket glitch was the one that you use a rocket and a sword and use some button combos to switch from rocket zoomed to your sword and you lunge literally across the map or above the map boundaries if done properly.
Yeah that's what I'm talking about. You could also do it by targeting and lunging someone with the sword while sitting in the passenger seat of a warthog, then that person walks away to the other side of the map, when you exit the warthog you go flying across the map towards that person.

Yeah that's what I'm talking about. You could also do it by targeting and lunging someone with the sword while sitting in the passenger seat of a warthog, then that person walks away to the other side of the map, when you exit the warthog you go flying across the map towards that person.
lol I didn't know that one! At first it sounded like you were describing the dummy glitch...you ever get to do that one?

lol I didn't know that one! At first it sounded like you were describing the dummy glitch...you ever get to do that one?
No I don't know what you mean. There's still some Halo 2 easter eggs I haven't done like the Scarab gun and soccer ball glitch. You can get the scarab gun in several different places. Some of the ways to get it requires a glitch.

This is Microsoft dog. lol

They don't have to concentrate on just one game, they have the money to build whole teams from ground up.

I'm glad Bungie left Microsoft and got it's independence back though. Now they can focus on trying to create something better than Halo.

Well seeing as bungie is concentrating on Aerospace I doubt they will be making a console game anytime soon.

No I don't know what you mean. There's still some Halo 2 easter eggs I haven't done like the Scarab gun and soccer ball glitch. You can get the scarab gun in several different places. Some of the ways to get it requires a glitch.
It was really cool. You would have to use the warthog passenger seat, get out and keep hitting your melee button. On the other users screen (who's driving), they will see you next to the warthog meleeing, and you would see yourself meleeing in the warthog. The driver would take the warthog into the other users base and basically drop you off and try to throw you the flag where he thinks you are (because no one can see you). If it was successful, you would pick up the flag and once you moved, you'd be back where ever you started your glitch so usually right next to where you needed to return the flag lol

This would also work if you got the sword and did the glitch, they would drop you off in the base and you could lunge and kill people and they wouldn't even see you lol

Well seeing as bungie is concentrating on Aerospace I doubt they will be making a console game anytime soon.
They're making a mutli-platform game at this time and as far as it's known, they are moving along well with it and constantly expanding their team.

I've only had the time to play the campaign for about an hour or so. So far, the updated graphics are nice...not nearly as nice as they can be but that doesn't take away from the gameplay IMO. I think there is too much focus on graphics now days and not enough focus on gameplay.

Halo 1 was the ONLY good Halo game. YES I SAID IT! My friends and I used to have a Halo night every week; and when Halo 2 came out, we switched to Halo 2. I immediately thought it was a bad game, but my friends didn't think so. After about 4 months of us playing Halo 2 and me complaining, they gave in and, said "Fine! We'll play Halo 1 today, but only today!". After that, we NEVER went back to Halo 2; they saw immediately how much better of a game Halo 1 was.

That being said, the limited maps in the anniversary edition, and the fact that it's using Reach physics, instead of Halo 1 physics, makes it a huge let down... and a never purchase for me and my friends.

Never played Halo but my Elite died on Sunday night and Mike pointed me to an excellent deal on Amazon today which consisted of an Xbox 250GB S, 12 months Live, Halo CE Anniversary and Skyrim for £190.

It would have been rude not to at that price...

Haha, as I started reading that my brain instantly thought that Mike had pointed you to the nearest closet with a bunch of towels... I've been around xboxes way too much haha

The Bandana Skull (infinite ammo) was the hardest skull I've had to get so far. I had to do a rocket jump to get it. I tried grenade jumping but got tired of dying lol. It's the kind of jump where if you miss, you can't start all over again because you fall into a bottomless pit. I'm going to need this skull in the Flood levels once I start playing on Legendary.

The terminals are totally worth it. These are not like the text from Halo 3 but actual high-quality fully rendered cut scenes with spoilers from the Forerunner novels. Watching 343 Guilty Spark's descent into Rampancy has been pretty entertaining. So far my favorite Terminal scene was watching Guilty Spark blow stuff up on Halo out of boredom.

Top Bottom