XF 2.1 My Board Not Accepting File Attachments

Nyghtfall3D

My board has suddenly stopped accepting file attachments but isn't reporting any errors. When I try uploading anything, the system aborts the process and crosses out the file name. I'm running XF 2.1.2. This is my server environment report:
server-environment.png

The problem appears to have corrected itself, though I can't be certain it won't return again, and I don't know how to duplicate the problem. I'm still waiting for my hosting service to tell me whether there is a storage cap on shared hosting plans. I would really rather not have to upgrade to a VPS.

Finally heard back from my host and am very happy to report there really is no storage cap. Yay!

They also directed me to a section on their legal page that specifically defines their "Unlimited Policy". Simply put, I need never worry about disk storage or network transfers. If, however, VoD ever starts causing problems for other sites on the network, then I may be asked to sign up for a VPS.

I still don't know what caused the attachment error but I can only hope it doesn't happen again anytime soon...

Top Bottom