Lack of interest @mutedTextColor should not be used on both light and dark backgrounds

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

rebelde

This probably isn't the most pressing problem, but I thought I would report it.

Currently, @mutedTextColor is used for both light and dark backgrounds. It is used on a dark background for the member card.

I was adjusting this for users who want higher contrast. The problem is that making the gray darker helped in most places, but was worse in others.

My recommendation:
Create @mutedTextColorOnDarkBackground for any muted text on a black background, such as the member card.

Cheers

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Well, if the background is white, you can make the text darker to provide more contrast. The problem is that, when the background is dark, making the same color darker reduces the contrast.

Well, if the background is white, you can make the text darker to provide more contrast. The problem is that, when the background is dark, making the same color darker reduces the contrast.

Unfortunately the style properties will never be universal as it stands to fit all situations perfectly. You could always lighten all of your overlays.

Oh and regarding the suggestion to be honest I would love to see AWAY with a lot of color palette options.

Last edited:
Top Bottom