Lack of interest Multiple report delete/reject

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I had a recent spammer, and some content reported as a result.

As my site is small and not so busy I did see the offending material and take care of it before viewing the reports, as this was also my first time using the whole spam cleaner/report system, it was not at all intuitive to click the reported notifications, then when the list came up, individually go through and then click the "Claim and Handle" then check the resolved button for each report.

It actually took longer to clear the report notifications than it did to take care of the Spammer (spam cleaner is awesome!)

May I suggest a quick check "resolved" radial button (even resolve all) on the list of reported content, save having to load another page, then load the Claim thing, then check the resolved button.

:)

Or to build on it, an option in the spam cleaner to mark all reports by the spammer as resolved automatically (having faith that the spam cleaner did remove the related content)

Thanks Kim.

I've merged the threads and at least that way all comments are in one place for the dev's to consider.

Thanks Kim.

I've merged the threads and at least that way all comments are in one place for the dev's to consider.

Yep good move, I didn't see this one before starting mine (have to confess I didn't look either :giggle: )

Top Bottom