Add-on Multiple Polls pr Thread

Shamatix

eLo fellow Xenforo Users,

I am quite new to using Xenforo and all that, and I have searched around and seen billions of old threads about adding multiple polls to a thread, and I was wondering if it's still the case we can only create 1 poll in a thread? There hasnt been made a mod/addon for multiple polls or anything?

What are you guys using / doing incase you want your users to lets say:

Choose one of the following four option
- Option 1
- Option 2
- Option 3
- Option 4

Which day would be the best for you?
- Monday
-Tuesday

and then have graphs / results, so everyone can see what the majority is voting for.

Currently it seems like I can only make 1 poll per thread (still, after all these suggestions)

So is it just me that cant find a mod/addon or do you guys have a solution up the sleeve?

Best regards Shamatix

It should be relatively straight forward to attach polls to posts rather than threads, the issue is the potential performance impact.

Probably the most amount of work is bolting the existing polling UI around a post rather than the top of the thread and such.

Last edited:
It should be relatively straight forward to attach polls to posts rather than threads, the issue is the potential performance impact.

Probably the most amount of work is bolting the existing polling UI around a post rather than the top of the thread and such.

I would really want to be able to atleast have 2x polls in the thread and not just 1 (standard) dont know how thats possible=/

I'm interested in this also. It was pretty easy to create sections of questions in polls when we were using phpBB but I can't find an easy way to do it using Xenforo.

I'm interested in this also. It was pretty easy to create sections of questions in polls when we were using phpBB but I can't find an easy way to do it using Xenforo.

I really like Simple forms, my problem with simple forms is there is no way for the public to follow the "poll results" it would be awesome if it got created, so far ive been using wuffoo in an iFrame and that looks horrible ._.

Top Bottom