Multiple Countdown - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

Mulitple Countdown - ThemesCorp.com - This add-on lets you add a new block in the sidebar with an unlimited number of countdown!

This add-on lets you add a new block in the sidebar with an unlimited number of countdown!

A page is dedicated to the complete management of the counters. As long as the counter has not started, you can edit parameters.

Features:
  • Unlimited counter
  • Delete / Edit counter
  • Permission usergroup
  • Starting / End date
  • Duration
There are no renewal fees!

Read more about this resource...

No but that's something that could be envisioned, would you have the countdown display as well in the sidebar or rather an option to hide it from the sidebar and only make it available as bbcode ?

No but that's something that could be envisioned, would you have the countdown display as well in the sidebar or rather an option to hide it from the sidebar and only make it available as bbcode ?

I need many countdown in my sidebar and each has a bbcode to place it in a thread. I also want to use my style forum.

Example:

countdown.webp

I am using a translator.

Gotcha on the bbcode, however not at all regarding the style ?

Do you mean you would like to be able to have some countdown shown only in specific styles ?

A color for each counter is not important for me, the important thing is that I can choose the color or style that is installed on my page for all counters.

I want a style for all counters. I want a harmony with the style of my page, do not want a countdown blue if my forum is black and white.

*** But however I think it would be useful to choose a color for each counter, but for me is not important.

I am using a translator.

A color for each counter is not important for me, the important thing is that I can choose the color or style that is installed on my page for all counters.

I want a style for all counters. I want a harmony with the style of my page, do not want a countdown blue if my forum is black and white.

*** But however I think it would be useful to choose a color for each counter, but for me is not important.

I am using a translator.

The Blue you see in the screenshot is the color if you have default xF style.
If you have a custom style that is black, it will not be blue as it uses style parameters.

i run tv show/movie site, countdown timer i useful to announce new season with timer, and tv show poster in background.

Suggestion noted.

Can I use it as count-up?
For example I will give a date (01/01/2010) and it will count from that date until now

I want to use this counter as (website life status "age")

Top Bottom