1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Multiple Captcha's

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Dan Hawkins, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins Active Member

Hi there,

I would like to display the reCaptcha and Q+A

Reasons:
    Q+A contains a unique verification ID which each of our customers will be sent

I tried:
    Code:
    <div id="Captcha" data-source="{xen:link misc/captcha}">
        <xen:if is="{$captchaQuestion.captcha_question_id}">
            <div class="ddText"><label for="{$captchaQuestion.hash}">{xen:raw $captchaQuestion.question}</label></div>
            <input type="text" name="captcha_question_answer" id="{$captchaQuestion.hash}" value="" placeholder="{xen:phrase please_answer_the_question_above}" class="textCtrl OptOut" />
        <xen:else />
            {xen:phrase n_a}
        </xen:if>
        <input type="hidden" name="captcha_question_hash" value="{$captchaQuestion.hash}" />
    </div>
    On the recaptcha template AND directly on register_form AND help_captcha_unit
    but it only displayed N/A

So I removed the "if is" query and the "else" so the question box appeared, but this didnt pull the correct question and answer through

So I tried:

Code:
        <div id="Captcha" data-source="{xen:link misc/captcha}">
        {$captchaQuestion.captcha_question_id}
            <div class="ddText"><label for="{$captchaQuestion.hash}">{xen:raw $captchaQuestion.question}</label></div>
            <input type="text" name="captcha_question_answer" id="{$captchaQuestion.hash}" value="" placeholder="{xen:phrase please_answer_the_question_above}" class="textCtrl OptOut" />

<input type="hidden" name="captcha_question_hash" value="{$captchaQuestion.hash}" />
    This returned an answer box - but no question... Indicating that no such question is inserted....

I tried a random value (which I knew wasnt in the unique ID) and alas - I got straight through, so the question + answer wasnt being checked...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!