Add-on Multi-Xenforo Bridge

Pro

Does this exist? Couldn't seem to find anything. This would basically keep users synced up between multiple Xenforo forums. For "network" purposes of course.

When you say users synced up... do you mean simply a username and password that works on any connected sites? What about friends and followers? Profile comments? Recent activity? A user's profile holds a bunch of non-post related information in xenforo.

I'll take a simple username and password... profile sync (birthday, avatar, sig, base custom profile fields) would be nice too but ill settle for the basics.

For content, I'd like to be able to display Forum X and all public threads in it on a different site. Linking the users to the profiles (above) would be great, but having it show up with the name under the 'guest' usergroup would be fine too -- just so long as content is syndicated back to the original forum.

Reactions: Pro
When you say users synced up... do you mean simply a username and password that works on any connected sites? What about friends and followers? Profile comments? Recent activity? A user's profile holds a bunch of non-post related information in xenforo.
I would be okay with just username and password, and they would have to fill out their profile again for a different site.

Top Bottom