Multi-quote?

Sylar

Is there a way to enable multi-quote? I can't find it, but I know there's got to be a way to do it. Thanks!

Special for quote.
What? That just doesn't make sense :P
Click on link "Reply" in posts. Result above.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks for the replies, but I was actually was referring to having quotes nested within each other. I was wondering if you could enable it VIA ACP, or you have to do it manually, or just not at all. Thanks!

That's just the way Xenforo works, if you want to quote people from different pages, open the page in a new tab, quote them, then copy + paste the quote in the reply box you have going on the page you were on.

What is that supposed to mean?

Just that he didn't like the answer. I don't blame him, meaning that quoting on multiple pages would be much more preferable. But... until it gets added to the suggestions threads (if it not already), it'd be difficult for anyone to really complain about it. ;)

Just that he didn't like the answer. I don't blame him, meaning that quoting on multiple pages would be much more preferable. But... until it gets added to the suggestions threads (if it not already), it'd be difficult for anyone to really complain about it. ;)
Then go talk to the developers about it. I just provided the best solution I could, no need to be negative about it(not directed at you, but at the childish "-1")

Top Bottom