Multi Quote Feature

WhatChaMissin

Is there a "Multi Quote" feature available. I haven't seen one as of yet.
Also, when I searched for "quote" it returned every posted that was quoted, is that intended?

I am not aware if multi quote is already possible, but not turned on. Or not planned for 1.0, or if it has been decided to not include it.

I love multi-quote, and users on our site use it quite a bit (not to my expectation). I actually had it turned off and was begged to turn it on again.

If not in 1.0, perhaps 1.1 or 2.0's roadmap has it in the planning?

I am not aware if multi quote is already possible, but not turned on. Or not planned for 1.0, or if it has been decided to not include it.

I love multi-quote, and users on our site use it quite a bit (not to my expectation). I actually had it turned off and was begged to turn it on again.

If not in 1.0, perhaps 1.1 or 2.0's roadmap has it in the planning?

There are times that I want to multiquote a few posts in a row but can't. It really helps cutting down on multiple posts in a row.

I have been posting in a row, yep .. while I know I would normally multi-quote. If they blame me for spamming, I blame them for no multi-quote :p Like me, users are too lazy (or just not experienced) to copy/paste quotes 1 by 1 and posting them into a new post reply. :p

I have been posting in a row, yep .. while I know I would normally multi-quote. If they blame me for spamming, I blame them for no multi-quote :p Like me, users are too lazy (or just not experienced) to copy/paste quotes 1 by 1 and posting them into a new post reply. :p

Multiquote is here, just press the "reply" button on each post that you want to quote and you'll see it copied down to the quick reply.

Indeed!

Click reply, Highlight the text, copy the text to Quick Reply. Go to another thread, query the posts from the the contents of the quote cookie to quick reply, Click a reply, add that post to the Quick Reply. Done.

Click reply, Highlight the text, copy the text to Quick Reply. Go to another thread, query the posts from the the contents of the quote cookie to quick reply, Click a reply, add that post to the Quick Reply. Done.

I'm sure something is going to be done in order to support a true multi quote feature ;)

True, but that's a lot of up/down scrolling in order to reply to a few posts. That's slightly less annoying than replying to posts separately.

Top Bottom