multi forum hosting

hello
would be great if someone make add-on to multi forum hosting for xenforo.
for example, i want to make forum hosting service so anyone who want very own forum just can sing-up set some settings and themes and forum is ready.

i can pay for that add-on
if someone interested in that, send me a message

hello
would be great if someone make add-on to multi forum hosting for xenforo.
for example, i want to make forum hosting service so anyone who want very own forum just can sing-up set some settings and themes and forum is ready.

i can pay for that add-on
if someone interested in that, send me a message
id suspect something like that would be frowned upon from above.
if anyone is thinking to spend time coding such a thing, id run it past k&m&a first.

i mean every forum will be in separate sub domain
for example
superforum.forumhost.net
license will need only for one forum, i mean forumhost.net
well, i get the idea

for example
superforum.forumhost.net
well, i get the idea
A license allows you two installs (one live board, and one dev private board which must be private).

You would need a license for each sub-domain as far as I can tell.

for example
superforum.forumhost.net
well, i get the idea
I suggest you read the license agreement, each sub domain would need its own license...

Something as you suggest actually wouldn't be hard at all to create to be honest, probably do it with a couple of hour's coding.

for example
superforum.forumhost.net
well, i get the idea

You need a license for every instance, doesn't matter if it's a sub-domain or not. Each one needs a separate license.

If you want to get into the free forum hosting business then go with free forum software or something custom. Commercial forum software isn't and has never been a real option for free forum hosting and most likely never will be.

Indeed, that is mentioned in the FAQ:

Can multiple subdomains be used with a single license?
Yes, as long as the subdomains all resolve to the same installation, all of the content is available at every subdomain, and there is no attempt to make them appear as separate installations.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/pre-sales-faq.4951/

Otherwise, as others have already said, you would need a separate license for each instance.

Top Bottom