XF 1.5 Moving top pagenav and thread tools causes quick reply to disappear

Baron

Ok, I'm a little baffled by this problem. It's easy to reproduce though so here goes.

In the thread_view template, there are two divs with a class of "pageNavLinkGroup", one at the top of the page and one at the bottom of the page.

Both display the page navigation links on the left side. However, the top pageNavLinkGroup div has links like "Thread Tools" and "Watch Thread" and "Selected Posts" on the right hand side, whereas the bottom one indicates the number of messages remaining in the thread on the right hand side instead.

If I try to swap them so that the bottom one is where the top one was and vice versa (for the purpose of having the Thread Tools and Watch Thread links at the bottom of the thread), it causes the quick reply box to completely disappear. And the placement of the elements inside the thread tools dropdown is messed up too.

I never had this problem in 1.4. Any insight on why this happens? And more importantly, how I can fix it? (Aside from putting it back to the default layout)

Last edited:
Top Bottom