Moving the logo down

System0

By default, the logo is aligned vertically in the middle. I need my logo to be aligned a little lower to match the design of my main site.

On my main website I achieve this by simply placing padding at the top of the header class. If I add padding: 20px 0 0 0; to the header class it moves the logo to the location I need it, but it also creates 20 pixels of blank space underneath the header.

I've tried a few different things but can't seem to get it working. Any idea how I can stop the blank space from appearing when padding is added?

The easiest way is to resize the canvas on your logo and add some transparent space to the top.

Or you can try adding some CSS to EXTRA.css for the #logo img class.
You will also need to increase the header size in Style Properties to match.

The easiest way is to resize the canvas on your logo and add some transparent space to the top.

Or you can try adding some CSS to EXTRA.css for the #logo img class.
You will also need to increase the header size in Style Properties to match.

That's the way I would go about it, it's the easiest method without having to mess about altering code.

I would have used that as a last resort but it would have meant a lot of white space linking to the logo etc so I preferred to go try the coding route first. Thankfully I got it working :)

Top Bottom