XF 1.3 Moving sidebar content to below node list?

Jay182uk

Hey guys, so this is the index page for my forum:

sdfn6f.jpg

As you can see, I have a newsletter sign up block and a twitter feed in the side bar, underneath all the usual 'users online/forumstats/share this page' info. But I was wondering how I could move some of the content from the side bar, to underneath the list of forums/nodes (basically the big empty grey patch in the picture above).

Alternatively, if I can't move them to be below the node list, then what's the easiest way to remove the 'share this page' and 'forum statistics' panels completely?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks

Jay

I'm most interested in moving the twitter feed that you see at the bottom of the sidebar, to underneath the nodes (and widened more) - how is it possible to access the empty area under the node list? :/

The Twitter feed is custom.
Just remove it from the sidebar and add it to the template where you want it to show.

If you didn't create the add-on, contact the developer for support.

The FAQ in my signature explains how to identify the template name of the page being viewed.

The Twitter feed is custom.
Just remove it from the sidebar and add it to the template where you want it to show.

If you didn't create the add-on, contact the developer for support.

The FAQ in my signature explains how to identify the template name of the page being viewed.

Hi Brogan,

I know the Twitter feed is custom. I made a Template called 'twitter_feed' and pasted the code from Twitter into it, then I told the ad_sidebar_bottom template to include the Twitter template...

what I'm asking is what template I need to go into, to acccess the empty space below the node list (I can't figure out where that space is controlled, or whether it can be controlled). When I find it, I can just tell it to include the twitter template, and with it, the twitter feed.

Top Bottom