Implemented Moving multiple users to a usergroup with one click.

Letrix

I would like to see a feature on the Admin Control Panel where Administrators can move multiple users to a usergroup at once, instead of having to do it one by one. This would greatly reduce the amount of time spent doing the same action over and over, especially for forums such as mine where we batch update users once every week or two.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Are you sure?

I want to add multiple users to the same group by just entering their usernames. In the Batch Update User function, I cannot type multiple usernames.
If I'm wrong, do please show what I'm missing.

Edit: Maybe don't move my post to the Closed Suggestion forum if my post hasn't been answered correctly? Either I've been misunderstood or I'm missing something obvious. "You can already do it" isn't the most helpful of responses.

I would mark this rather as a duplicate since there has been a suggestion to allow batch processes on a user list rather than searching for users by criteria I think. There is no option currently to use or search for users by names.

That's unfortunate. Perhaps it's something the developers could work on soon as it's a very useful feature. Thanks regardless.

You use the criteria to get an initial list of all members meeting those, then you use the filter to customise the list before running the update.

With our forum having 1.5 million accounts, that's pretty difficult :p But thanks for that suggestion.
8lkfetY.png

Top Bottom